End User Agreement for Customers
Please be aware that you have requested access to the online services of Harrington Hoists, Inc., and/or KITO Americas, Inc. and all related corporate siblings, subsidiaries and parents and their officers, agents and employees and in doing so, you hereby understand and acknowledge that such use will only be consistent with the dictates of the terms of this agreement, which are as follows:
2. Secondly, you agree that this program is the property of Harrington Hoists, Inc., and/or KITO Americas, Inc., and all related corporate siblings, subsidiaries and parents and the contents of same may not be incorporated into any third party hardware, software or website, or retransmitted, broadcast, recorded or reproduced in any form whatsoever. All content included in or made available through any of our services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, trademarks, trade dress, copyrights, patents, or any other intellectual property and all hardware, software and related items is/are the property of Harrington Hoists, Inc., and/or KITO Americas, Inc., and all related corporate siblings, subsidiaries and parents or its
content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright
3. Third, you agree to be responsible for delegation of the rights of use of this system and further agree to be responsible in the case one of your employees misuses or abuses the rights conferred upon them or you.
4. Fourth, you agree to safeguard your login permissions, and to not share these with unauthorized or third parties, and agree to notify us immediately in the event of a security breach of your company or systems that could imperil our login integrity.
5. When you use our on-line services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other services, and you can retain copies of
these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you or that you provide to us, electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications, or contractual terms be in writing.
6. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
a. The Information We Collect: This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website. On some pages, you can register to receive materials via the Internet. The types of personal information collected on these pages may include the following: Name and Email Address.
b. The Way We Use Information: When you register to receive updates, we use the information you provide about yourself only to complete that request. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, but
we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
c. Cookies: In computer language, a cookie is used to store data on a computer's hard drive. Almost all websites utilize cookies to one extent or another. Our website uses its cookies along with various ad retargeting and tracking Partners. A Prospect receives a cookie from these Partners when they visit our website and/or when they visit one of the Partner Advertisers’ websites. Partners only collect information for the use of serving retargeted ads. Any Partner found in violation of this policy will immediately be removed.
7. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described in this notice.
a. Our Commitment To Data Security: To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
b. How To Contact Us: Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email us at the address specified on our website.
8. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. By proceeding on this site, I hereby affirm that I have read and understand, and fully agree with all of the above terms.